Monday, April 18, 2011

So we went this past weekend




Is 42:1-7

"Here is my servant whom I uphold,
my chosen one with whom I am pleased,
Upon whom I have put my Spirit;
he shall bring forth justice to the nations,
Not crying out, not shouting,
not making his voice heard in the street."


Everybody's been waiting during the long, harsh winter. Personally, this winter was harsh, indeed--inside and out, figuratively and literally. But the spring is that much more gorgeous. Things shine under this Korean spring, the one which is happening for the first time in a very very long time...1998.

It's Spring.
It's a long-been-awaited Spring.
:)

You know, everything has a spirit.
Just as God created this world with his words and put his breath upon creating human beings, even the most unnoticeable corner of the nature has his breath and his spirit residing in it. But because it's the Circle of Life (Simba!), its beauty comes and goes, we have to seize it while it lasts.

So I guess the lesson from the cherry blossoms--especially because they bloom in a blink of an eye and fade in the next split second--is to embrace the moments before they slip through your fingers. They are beeeauttttifffffulllllllll!


"토실토실"하다는 표현에 정말 몹시완전 공감이야!

No comments:

Post a Comment