Wednesday, October 27, 2010

something blue, something fresh


1. last weekend, I visited Jini in Busan ♡


2. Series of papers, life in front of the computer, clock ticking here and there..
I don't mean to complain. You know me--I like it busy♬
But, wow boy, does the ocean breeze feel good or what..


3. How do you prefer to spend your weekend: mountains or the beach?
I am a Cali girl who spent her childhood running up and down the mountain soils.
Give me either and I will make the best out of it :)


4. I don't think I breathe 100%.
I feel like I inhale 60% of my lung capacity
and exhale 70% out.
Sometimes we need to just simply breath-0n-breath-out. Deep ones.
Sometimes, all that matters is the fact that we are still breathing.
'Cause as long as we breathe, we can project to any direction from this point on.

5. Anyways,
I like this picture a lot!

3 comments:

  1. ooo two of my favorite people jinivieve and monmon :]

    your number 4 reminds me of Ingrid Michaelson's song "Breathing". have you heard?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely :) i wish i went to busan more often

    ReplyDelete
  3. Koojenny!
    Yes, I have heard :) I see now that this song is part of Grey's Anatomy too...which is even more a plus.

    "All that I know is I am breathing
    naa aa aa aa woo (now)"

    and

    KimAlice,
    i wish we went to busan together. oh geez.

    ReplyDelete