Friday, October 16, 2009

what the heck?

I wake up.
I wash up.
As I put some moisturizer on my face,
weather check :

Fri82' , 62'
Current: Clear
Wind: E at 1 mph
Humidity: 84%

What? Realllllly?

and I go downstairs to eat breakfast. Through the kitchen window, I see something falling from the sky. It must be raining.

Um,
No. It's snowing here, babies. First snow in mid-October. It might have stopped by now.
Then your question--at this point--might (shoud) be, then what about that high 82', low 62' Friday weather?
As it turns out, I was looking at the SD weather report, which is still set as my default on igoogle.Then, brutal reality bites me and it chomps down hard. Boston (Newton) weather is shown right below it, right there, malevolently juxtaposing that tiny picture of the sun: High 43', low 37'.
Well, you know :) welcome to New England!

저 눈 봤어요. 보스턴 이런곳이야? 10월에 첫눈 내리는데야? 덜덜덜후덜덜
...ho deul ghap

No comments:

Post a Comment