Wednesday, April 20, 2011

girl with lilies -diego rivera

one: 청원기도

How can I tell whether what I am doing is also what God wants?

" You will know it.
You will feel a subtle but persisting peace from deep inside. "

I don't know.
My eyes are yet to see what I truly desire.
Dear Lord, please grant me the ability to discern, discern, discern.





two: 감사 기도

" The Lord GOD has given me
a well-trained tongue,
That I might know how to speak to the weary
a word that will rouse them. "
Is 50:4-9a

I have family who texts me words of encouragement every morning.
I have a friend who quietly listens and responds, " You must've been through a very difficult time."
I have a friend who doesn't miss even small details of my ramblings.
I have a friend who doesn't know what to say but says I can borrow ears any time I need to talk.

Thank you, God, for the diligent ears and well-trained tongues.
I wish to do the same.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment