Friday, July 16, 2010

나의 파라다이스

I left my heart in San Diego last June. So I went to go find it.



"Carol, I can't believe it was only a year ago since we graduated."


"Hoodies and jeans, carrying heavy ochem books across the library walk--
that was us"


"It was a perfect course: getting a Perks latte at 7am
and waiting in front of the library door until it opens at 7:30am. "

TK: "Don't bring that up. We sound like such losers." (-->therefore, I protect your identity.)



"You remember since freshman year,
I said I'll go hangliding my last quarter at UCSD "

"How come that didn't happen?"



"Oh, how I missed this sky!"



"the best four years of my life"-CY



"Carol, I'm afraid I'll miss this a lot"

....... I guess my heart will forever belong here :)

5 comments:

  1. Makes me a bit jealous. I did not have any routines, any favorite spots, anything while I was in university (never been in university library over 4 years there).

    My goal was to graduate in 4 years and that was what I got out of it; not much more. Little ties I have to my alma mater.

    Guess I don't know where I left my heart, if I ever did somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 아이고... 나를 울리는구려...
    out of words cuz i know what you mean...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you left your heart in the mountains and all the places you travel by pieces. Maybe you are yet to find your paradise :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ALICE! we made comments at the exact same time!

    ReplyDelete