Tuesday, February 2, 2010

제대로다이나믹김현

1. I came to the states on 2/1/99.

2. "If you want to make God laugh, make plans."

3. Indeed, you are quite humorous. And I guess I am too, in your eyes.

4. "Make plans in pencils. ..so you can erase and make corrections "

5. Yes. Fine.

6. Things are not going the way I planned

7. But life is definitely taking me to the way I want.

8. Thus,

9. I can't complain.

10. You know,

11. la vie est belle.

12. (quotes above were provided by my beloved Silvina Yi, once upon our much missed SD days )


2 comments:

  1. i haven't been keeping up to date reading secretly,
    but nice to see that you've been posting.
    here i am
    reading your thoughts couple days ago, last week, several moments in time past
    what a lovely memento by such lovely friend :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh jini,

    we used to NOT worry about having to read each another's blog for updates. because why? you were only two steps away from me, literally.

    thanks for visiting, my friend.

    i will let these words come out of my mouth over a cup of tea and some sweets the next time we meet. you get the special edition. including deleted scenes ;)

    cant wait!!!

    ReplyDelete