Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Curious Incidents of the Tuesday Morning

just a few of them...

1. I woke up to my cell phone alarm, while having a dream of a 92 year-old lady. This lady I met yesterday for a home visit. And why was she in my dream? I don't know..


2. There was barely any car entering into Route 9 from Centre St. (Usually, most of my morning traffic comprises of this area) I was curious and also a bit hopeful that today might be a holiday. But of course, I'd never fail to mark that on my calendar.

3. I made myself a cup of mocha this morning. Try it: half pouch of Swiss Miss hot cocoa mix + half pouch of Taster's Choice instant coffee mix. It was surprisingly (and curiously) good.

4. Michael got a haircut and I commented on it. I usually never notice changes in male hair styles.

5. I didn't find out why, but there was no need for me to do the pregnancy test for this one lady. I already had my bright blue gloves on and was ready to touch that cup of pee.

6. Rick asked if I wanted anything from Starbucks, but I said no thanks, convincing myself that my coffee craving for the day is satisfied with the good mocha.

7. I ended up driving myself to Starbucks after talking to Rick. Got sidetracked, however, and went to Wholefoods instead. Wanted to try Greek yogurt, got it, and now, I am eating it with my Yogurt Burst Cheerios and a Gala apple. Oddly good.

8. I am truly curious-- why do I feel like I have so much free time today? I was extremely busy at work for the past two weeks, and it's only normal that I find endless piles of things to do, but I actually have time to scribble on my blog!

9. I have to go to the hospital now but am so curious of where/when I last saw my name tag =\




p.s. The title of this posting is inspired by one of my three current readings, The Curious Case of Dog in the Night Time. This guy Mark Haddon understands my world.





No comments:

Post a Comment