Tuesday, August 4, 2009

525,600 minutes

It sometimes tires me out to have malnutritioned conversations. Criteria to be one are very subjective, I know, and my realization of just having had one can be obtained only after rushed feelings of emptiness and..nothingness on my way back home. I don't have clean-cut definitions here.

I can say this, though: No light of the world is contrived upon superficial chats on latest fashion and "her" newest "l'amour." Well,I do find them very entertaining too. But can we build stronger bonds in between us when our exchanges are not about us? Not necessarily so. :\

What is in your mind...in your ultimate and executive BRAIN that comprises so much of your thoughts, memories, and emotions?
Perhaps that cup of coffee can be warmer with the talk about nature and humanities, touching each of us with much delightful view of life that we are yet to see.


"대화가 필요해 ♬"


Speak truthfully to me before I build stronger relationship with hamsters !

No comments:

Post a Comment