Thursday, June 30, 2011

저게 간장종지. 자 이제 저 선인장이 얼마나 작은지 감이 잡히니?




It's thirty minutes till July.
It's time that I feed my second child :)

Her name is Juno.
She eats only on the first day of every month.
I had to remember this--so I wanted to name her with something to do with "one" to remind myself, and because I have some Spanish-language background in me (=I went to school in San Diego and made a short visit to Mexico a few times....-_-), I decided to use the word "uno" to spice it up a little. And I thought using a "J" would be a good idea because she is from Jennell.

Hence, this girl is named Juno.
She is the tiniest cactus I've (and you've) ever seen.

I have another child and that one's a boy.
Someday I will introduce him to you :) He's gorgeous!


I live with two plants, a newly bought fan, and a newly bought coffee table.
It's a full house that I live in.

4 comments:

  1. Thoughtful naming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 꺄 주노 너무 귀여운데 :)
    잘 크길 바래 ♥

    p.s.im glad that your blog is alive again :)
    p.p.s google wont let me comment with my account :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. 예쁘다
    주노 물은 얼마나 자주주노?


    미안..

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1.Aw thanks! I am proud of my other plants name too:)

    2. I am glad for the ressurection of my blog too hehe please be my guest!!;)

    3.물은 한달에 한번만♬ 하지만 난 너의 개그를 참..용서하기 힘들다ㅋㅋ ㅋ

    ReplyDelete