Tuesday, September 8, 2009

the unlovable

If only Daisy said bye to her friend five minutes later,
she wouldn't have gotten into a car accident, Benjamin Button wouldn't have visited her in the hospital, and they wouldn't have fell in love with each other again. Sadly, we can only make assumptions, and we'll never know the outcome of "the other case"-- especially because his was a Curious Case too.

If only Kim Hyun Monica decided she wanted soymilk along with her cereal five minutes later, Carol Yun and she would've left her house five minutes later, would've missed unnecessary confrontation with a skunk, and ultimately, would've avoided the fart. The fart.

Shame on me, and shame on Silk, the dangerously delicious soymilk brand. Why did I even want to get soymilk at friggin' 9pm and why did DingDong (the skunk) have to pop out of the bush at that exact time? Synchronous with our scream was his butthole (Note: presuming that it's a male) and what came out of that little pickaboo was an extremely pungent gas, which doesn't seem to disappear even after an hour.

As I speak of this misfortune, my washer is spinning two sets of hoodies, sweat pants, and undershirts in a full load, heavy duty, extra rinse setting. Is my brain doing some tricks on me or am I really still smelling DingDong's remainings?... It could just be that he farted on my upper lip; my nose still only smells the fart.

Happy Labor Day! ㅠ _ㅠ

No comments:

Post a Comment