Wednesday, September 2, 2009

IF♬ -bread

Ok. I am not too proud of this picture, but it epitomizes the image I want to portray to others, and more importantly, to me. That is me. I am overall and nevertheless a very happy person. I always was, and I expect that's how I will be in the future too.

Hmm

Maybe I did look sad today.
The server at Dunkin' told me to smile as he was handing me my latte. "I'm sorry. what?" Never have I ever in my life hear that I look unhappy. From a stranger too. It's funny how this guy, even this random guy, could read my face. I told him that in fact, I was having a bad day.

..so he gave me two munchkins for free.
and of course, sweets always work for me.

This Dunkin' guy looked nothing like an angel (no offense..) but at least at that moment, I felt like God was sending me a messenger to brighten my day.

or somethin'

No comments:

Post a Comment