Sunday, September 20, 2009

I heart

I NY
I LA
I LJ (La Jolla)
I SD
I HK
I Boston (too bad they couldn't come up with a two-letter abbreviation for this)

Here are just a few of the onmipresent "I " series. I am sure there is one for every single city and their little villages and their little streets (not really to that much detail), but those five are the ones that I've actually seen at the souvenir shops.

And here is one that gave me a hearty laugh : "Go YOUR OWN city"

And here is one that gave me a hearty smile : " I "

Peter's hat says that. My immediate reaction was, " So Peter, what do you love?" and his response was simply a repetition those two words again, yet the second time, I could grasp its meaning in a deeper sense. In his Peter-ish smile and tone of voice, he said, "I...love!"

I .
I ♥ the feeling of crisp fall air cooling my nostrils
I
♥ the morningly classic with my morningly coffee
I
♥ my Jetta baby (officially named Amelia)
I
♥ my room
I
♥ my work
I
♥ the welcoming minds
I
♥ the giggles from bottomless (and also useless) hypothetical scenarios.
I
♥ the soothing voice and heart-warming reports from a far away land

The joy of living sinks under my skin from head to toe. Every day presents itself as another gift to me, and I am happy and tickled to anticipate another morning of my story. I see me in Boston, and Boston starts smelling like me.

La vie est belle. Hence, I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment