Saturday, July 11, 2009

Yaweh Yireh

God is mysterious and quite humorous.

He resolves everything in the best possible way yet never forgets to remind me to be constantly alert. Being a naive (ignorant) daughter that I am, I will never understand the meanings of events at such moments. Never will I in the future too. However, I firmly believe in Yaweh Yireh, that God will provide.

I am leaving for Korea tomorrow. What.a.dynamic.life.that.I.have.
Only a month ago, I was taking my Nutrition final. I was still a student back then, with a big question lingering in my head: what now?

Yes. What now? What happened now?
Past month has been turbulent. The thought of restless relay of school, graduation, interview, and moving out still tires me out. And now, what? I am going to Korea?
Quite grand transitions, you see. Always coming by surprise, too!

Everything happened for the best. As it turns out, I get to have a break--which I've been wanting so dearly--AND come back to this dreamy city for my job. =)

Thank you, Lord.
Thank you for everything that has happened to me and also for everything that will happen in the future. I am truly grateful.

아 즐거운 나의 인생! La vie est belle !

No comments:

Post a Comment